14 years ago
Monday, August 4, 2008
Good Times, Good Friends!
This past weekend Bret and I went on a triple date with some good friends of ours. Ashley Smith and her handsome beau Jeff Stauffer along with Jake & Jamie Taraskieawicz (who just moved to Utah). We had a great time going to dinner and then going back to Jeff's for pie and games. There was some guitar hero II action and we also played scum for hours and hours on end. I don't think I've stayed up past 2am in a very very long time. Let's face it, kids do that to ya. Neways we had a blast and I realized how nice it is to have great friends around. Even though it was a simple night, we laughed tons and had such a great time. I just wish more of our friends lived around here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I can totally understand. I heart ashley smith. and your baby is so adorable!
Post a Comment