Monday, August 18, 2008

A little yadda yadda yadda...

So a few things to talk about today in my blog. First is that Bret and I will be going to Rexburg for the weekend! We are going for my friend Whitney's wedding, to catch up with some friends, and to see the Rexburg temple. We are so excited and can't wait to take a stroll down memory lane. Bret and I met at BYU-Idaho 5 years ago and we have a lot of history there. Not to mention my many memorable experiences from working at Biomedics. Alright the next thing I want to mention is how I hate it that Ashlyn seems to get sick from going to church. I mean one Sunday with other kids at church and BOOM she's got the latest bug going around. Hopefully she'll bounce back quickly and it won't interfere with our weekend trip. And last but not least, Bret's work schedule has now changed to doing four 10-hour shifts and three 12-hour shifts every other week. I'm happy to see him home a couple more days each week but not so happy that for those other days I will pretty much be running things on my own. I have a feeling I'm going to miss the much needed help he gives me with Ashlyn at nights. But what can you do?!

1 comment:

karen★ said...

His work schedule sounds awesome! You guys are so lucky that Bret has a job that is so flexible. Those other days will suck, but then the time he is home will completely make up for them. I know what you mean about bugs going around at church...that's how our boys spent their first several years with comstant croup. But now, they only have six kids total in their new primary...hopefully this means less bugs! Good luck! We hope Ashlyn feels better soon!