Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Friends at the Zoo

We have been having fun here in Albuquerque making new friends and going to new places.  We recently got to go to the zoo with my friend Carrie and her three kids. 
They had such a great time together and were all so cute.  My favorite part at the zoo...the monkeys and the baby giraffe.  Look how cute!
There was another cute baby I spotted as well...haha.
Oh and Bret doesn't think he looks very good in this picture.  I think he looks like a hard working, up-all-night studying Pharmacy student, which is ok with me!  In fact, I'm getting used to that look a lot.  Poor guy!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Awesome zoo (much better than the one here!) and don't worry Bret, with the cute little bundle of sugar you've got in your arms, no one is even lookin' at ya!! :) ps. congrats on Pharm school!