I got a super cute idea on chore charts from The Crafting Chicks HERE and took the template to design my own for the kids. I am super anxious to print them off and start them up.


Now I am trying to come up with a rewards system. I definitely know I want to incorporate prizes like movie & popcorn night, trip to the park, date with mommy or daddy, library outing, etc. so that I don't have to go out and buy a bunch of toys that will pile up as junk in the house. Anyone have any good suggestions for a rewards/punishment system?



2 comments:
Those look great! Go Kristin the super mom. ;) I hope you guys are doing well with pharmacy school.
those are so so cute!
i'm so happy to be able to read your blog again FINALLY!! i have a lot to catch up on.
p.s. thanks so much for the welcome back comment. you inspired a whole lot of that post!
Post a Comment