We got some very exciting news today...Bret got accepted into one of our top Pharmacy School choices, the University of New Mexico!!

We are completely thrilled and have both had overwhelming feelings that this is where we were going to end up. We just kind of had to wait for the letter confirming everything. The school is amazing and we even got the chance to visit the area a little when we all road tripped down to Albuquerque, NM for Bret's interview. School starts towards the end of August and we will be moving down there with a brand new little baby who will be showing her sweet little face sometime in July. SO, if ANY OF YOU know good areas to live, have family or friend connections, etc. PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! I have to find us a place to live, a nice Preschool for Ashlyn (which hopefully will also be in a nice school district for when she goes to school), etc!! All I know from our visit is that we saw the Temple from the highway tucked back towards the mountain, and here it is a nice LDS populated area. It is only a 20 minute drive from the school as well. Wow, I can't believe this day is finally arriving and Bret is going to be able to finally start the career he has been dreaming for for years. Having kids definitely side-tracked our plans but we have really enjoyed everything we've been blessed with and the experiences that have led us to where we are. New Mexico HERE WE COME!!



1 comment:
Kristin! First of all congratulations! Way to go Bret! Secondly, Mike's brother and sister in law live in Albq. and I know she would be full of great advice on everything. Send me and email at
andrea.love2teach@gmail.com and I will give you her info. She would be a great resource.
Post a Comment