So I just had to let everyone know about some amazing giveaways that I'm doing on my Take It From Me blog! First today is the last day to enter the Thirty-One Gifts Giveaway. I came across this company a few weeks ago and I am completely in love with their products! I can't wait to be able to do my up-coming review for them but for right now- go get on their great March customer appreciation month deals and enter this giveaway to win a gift certificate from them!
Second, my sister Melissa got to review some super cool adventure items from JM Cremp's Adventure Store with her boys and they are sponsoring a giveaway for $100!!! Check it out!
Have you seen those Skidders Sock/Shoe things at Target? I got a chance to try out a whole slew of their products and Skidders is giving away a prize pack of their items.
Oh and I can't forget my best friend Ashley the amazing artist who has graciously offered to do a giveaway for art inspired by children's stories!!!

We also have some great hair accessory giveaways and more and I will be posting others over the next few days as well that include jewelry, CDs, and more! Take advantage of some St. Patrick's Day Luck and try entering to win some great prizes over at Take It From Me!!









No comments:
Post a Comment