I actually have some pictures to post so I thought I would show you some things we've been doing this past week.
Over the weekend we had 2 surprise visits from members of Bret's family. First his oldest brother Seth who was passing through for business came over one night for a nice visit and some fun catching up.
Then, his sister Nikki and her husband Dallin came down over the weekend as well. We were able to get together with them, have a very yummy dinner at California Pizza Kitchen, walk around the Gateway, visit the Clark Planetarium to walk on the Moon & Mars, and then stop by the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for some DELICIOUS carmel apples (seriously 2.die.4!)
Here are a few pics from that night. Some are pretty hilarious:
ON THE MOON
ON MARS
TODAY we woke up to find lots and lots of snow covering the ground
and luckily after the sun started heating things up it became the perfect sticky material for building a snowman. We recruited our very favorite snowman making friend- Grandma Sue- and created an outstanding winter buddy!
Check him out:
Be sure to check back this weekend because thanks to an awesome deal I found online we are actually going to take the kids to see Disney On Ice this Friday. Ashlyn is more than excited, to say the least and I am going to make sure I charge my camera battery and have it ready to go for the big event. We are very excited to see the show and for less than it would cost to go to a movie, we think it is going to definitely be worth it!



2 comments:
Hey, we're going to Disney on Ice Friday night too!! We'll have to look for each other!! SUPER FUN!!
So so cute Krissy! I bet that little Ashlyn is as funny as you! Congrats on having a baby girl! I'm excited for you! 3 kiddlets! Wow! Love and miss you girl!
Post a Comment