Well Ashlyn had a wonderful birthday on Saturday! We got to go see Toy Story 3 with some family at the theatre. It was the first time Ashlyn has been to a movie theatre and she did really good- even when she fell asleep at the very end of the movie! Poor girl was exhausted from the early activities we did that morning! After the movie, we came back home for pizza, presents, and of course cake & ice cream! Ashlyn got some great gifts including clothes, blocks, a radio flyer scooter, a pink helmet, and her favorite gift- princess shoes! She is always taking my high heels and wearing them around the house so we decided to get her some of her own shoes so mommy wouldn't get frustrated trying to find them every Sunday. I have to say that her boy cousins also thought the shoes were great and joined in on the fun. LOL. I did a low key cake this year since we aren't having big birthday parties yet. Ashlyn wanted her cake to be pink so that's what she got. She had such a fun day and loved hearing all the calls she got with people singing to her!
These are some cute pics I got of the kids on Sunday in their new outfits from Grandma & Grandpa Wynder! THANKS FOR THE CUTE CLOTHES!
I really cannot believe Ashlyn is 3 years old! It seems like yesterday she was a tiny little baby!
And speaking of babies... my brother and his wife finally had their baby! Yep, Clint became a father on Father's Day! It was so cute! Just like me- Clint's baby has the Larson nose & mouth, but everything else is all his wife Rachel's dark features. Baby Norah is absolutely adorable! I got to visit her in the hospital while Bret and the kids had to wait til she was home. We all love her so much and can't wait to see her grow! I have to say that holding her makes me miss the cute cuddle time you get with newborns. Gavin grew so big, so fast! He's still my baby though!
Here are some cute pics of Norah:
Here are some cute pics of Norah:



















3 comments:
Congrats Clint and Rachel... So exciting!!!
I can't believe that Ashlyn is already 3. I remember when she was born. Crazy how time has flown by! Soon she'll be going to school... awww don't make me feel old!
Your kids always look so dang cute. Tell Clint congrats! What a great father's day gift!
Hey I just found your cute blog! I'm going to head over and check out your fun website.
Post a Comment