Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!

We are a few days into Spring and so far I am loving this warmer weather!  The beautiful flowers are starting to bloom, I love feeling the warm sun on my face, and we can finally return to spending some playtime out in the yard. 

We've got a busy few weeks coming up.  We are making a little Spring Break Vacation out of one of Bret's Pharmacy School interviews this weekend.  The hotel is booked and we are spending the weekend site seeing and playing in Albuquerque, New Mexico.  The week after that is Conference YAY!  We will be taking over the Greg & Sue Larson Bed & Breakfast duties for my parents for relatives that are coming into town.  I also went and bought all the Easter candy and am very excited to have an Easter Egg hunt and hide Bret & Ashlyn's candy filled Easter Baskets (a tradition carried down from my dad aka the Easter "Pig".  I'm not kidding when I say he would hide the baskets so well that it would sometimes take more than one day to find it.)  Then finally the week after Easter we are going to Colorado for another Pharmacy School interview and to spend some time with Bret's family who live there.  Exciting huh!

I've got lots to do before we go with the normal packing, cleaning, and running errands.  I'm also up to my eyeballs with writing reviews for my Take It From Me blog.  We are having a fun Easter Event right now that is definitely worth checking out!
Oh and here is a cute little family picture we had to take for our new ward directory.  My boys look so handsome in their matching ties and Ashlyn is so sweet in her new dress & hair bows.  Don't I just have the cutest little family?
Anyways hope everyone's Spring Break is going well and have a Happy (upcoming) Easter!

2 comments:

Montana Brandts said...

How fun & busy! I hope you have a fun time & good luck with the interviews! You do have one adorable little family!!

Katy said...

you DO have the cutest family!! love the pic of all of you in your church clothes, adorable!

and i'm totally jealous you get to:
A) get going on grad school interviews!
B) go with Bret and have vacation time!
C) i'm jealous of your kids' Easter egg/candy hunt.... can i come? :)