Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Potty Party

I got picked by HouseParty.com to host a Pull-Ups Potty Training party last week.  We knew it was time to potty train Gavin so everything just kind of worked out great to host!  We had lots of kids come over to learn the Pull-Ups Potty Dance and get some potty training prizes.  My favorite part was talking with the other moms about potty training while all the kids played.  Man the kids had a blast--especially when they got to go outside and play on our new playset!  It was fun! 
Here are some pics from our party:
After everything was over, Gavin kept saying "Mommy dance, dance."  He was trying to do the potty dance and it was super cute.  So far potty training is going pretty well.  I can't remember the last time he had an accident during the day, but occassionally he will pee the bed so we have him in special "nighttime underwear" (aka Pull-Ups).  I've started waking him up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, and although it helps, a couple of the nights he had a hard time going back to bed and played for hours which drove me CRAZY!  But I guess that's what potty training is all about--chaos!  Just Kidding.  Gavin is doing great and we are so proud he is becoming such a "big kid!"

No comments: