14 years ago
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Gold's Gym is a Joke!
So a few months ago I signed up for a Gold's Gym membership in Bountiful, UT. I signed up with my best friend Ashley so that we could go together. I told the guy that I wanted her exact plan which was a VIP membership for $35/month. He had me fill out the contact info, told me I had to pay some fees and my first month right then (using a calculator to add it up and show me the amount), had me sign and then I left. Little did I know that after I left he changed my membership fee amount on the paper-which is probably why I did not receive a carbon copy of my contract. He wanted a quick sell and did not care how he got it. His name is Zac Triplett and I hope he gets fired!!!!! Anyways, a few months later I discover the charges on my bank statement and call their corporate office to see why I am being charged so much. They told me I had some fees I had to pay and that I was signed up for a $45/month membership. They said I had signed the contract and there was nothing they could do. Since I never got a copy of the contract I had them fax one to my house. I was SHOCKED!!! I immediately noticed the changes and was appauled. There was even a whole 2nd page I had never seen about fees, rules, and regulations (which I did not sign thank goodness). I called to complain to the corporate manager and was put through hours of being on hold, hung up on, and laughed at. I cannot believe the utter disregard for their customers. Needless to say I have been put through so much by this company! So to all thinking about joining a gym DO NOT JOIN GOLD'S GYM!!! Many people (now that I researched it) have been taken advantage of and have had many problems with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment